GWP Nepal/JVS strives to realize the following objectives to:
- Help formulate policies on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM).
- Help sustainable conservation, utilization and management of water resources.
- Analyze the prevailing differences among donor agencies and recipient countries and suggest remedial measures.
- Help develop methods for optimal utilization of water resources.
- Work for the development of integrated approach at the local, national, bilateral and regional level.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with partner institutions.
- Share experience, knowledge and information on the development of water resources.
GWP Nepal/JVS holds a non-governmental, non-profit and non-partisan professional status. It is incorporated under Association Registration Act 2034.
Scope of works
GWP Nepal/JVS scope of works includes:
- Information gathering, analysis and dissemination
- Policy and legal review
- Delivery-oriented advocacy
- Partnership and networking
- Sharing of experience and information
- Study/action research
- Advisory services