You are hereHome ›
Aims and Objectives
GWP Nepal/JVS strives to realize the following objectives to:
- Help formulate policies on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM).
- Help sustainable conservation, utilization and management of water resources.
- Analyze the prevailing differences among donor agencies and recipient countries and suggest remedial measures.
- Help develop methods for optimal utilization of water resources.
- Work for the development of integrated approach at the local, national, bilateral and regional level.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with partner institutions.
- Share experience, knowledge and information on the development of water resources.
GWP Nepal/JVS holds a non-governmental, non-profit and non-partisan professional status. It is incorporated under Association Registration Act 2034.
Scope of works
GWP Nepal/JVS scope of works includes:
- Information gathering, analysis and dissemination
- Policy and legal review
- Delivery-oriented advocacy
- Partnership and networking
- Sharing of experience and information
- Study/action research
- Advisory services
Impact of Earthquake on Water Resources in Selected Earthquake Hit Areas
22nd March 2017
Orientation on Water Resources and Climate Change for School and College Students to Exchange Ideas and Join Hands to Promote Sustainable Climate Change Practices and Mitigate Impacts
26th February 2017