A one day workshop cum awareness and training program entitled "Gender Mainstreaming through Safe Water Education" was organized by WWN-Nepal/Nepal Water Partnership with support from Business and Professional Women Nepal (BPWN) and International Lions Club, Mahankal on 26th September, 2006 in Ba
You are hereHome ›
An interaction on "Opportunities of Nepal-Bangladesh Cooperation in Managing Water Resources of the Region for the Mutual Benefit" was jointly organized by NWP/JVS with Government of Nepal/Water and Energy Commission Secretariat (WECS) on 23rd June 2006 in Kathmandu.
NWP/JVS organized the Regional Council Committee meeting in Kathmandu from 21-22 May 2006 under the convenership of Mrs. Mangala Wickramanayake of Sri Lanka. The meeting was attended by Mrs. Mangala Wickramanayake - Sri Lanka, Mr. P. L. Diwan - India, Mr. Muhammad Zamir - Bangladesh, Dr.
NWP/JVS organized a book launching program entitled "Water and Culture" on 22nd March 2006 in the context of observing World Water Day 2006. Programme was attended by 100 participants.
To uplink the findings from the pilot project to the nation-wide disaster management and prevention process, a national workshop was jointly organized by Ministry of Water Resources, Water and Energy Commission Secretariat, Department of Water Induced Disaster Prevention and Jalsrot Vikas Sanstha
- Nepal Water Partnership/JVS 8th Annual General Meeting
Date: 28th March 2008
Venue: Royal Singi Hotel, Kamaladi
Registration Time: 3:30
- 12th GWP-SAS Regional Council Meeting
Date: 31st May - 1st June 2008, Kathmandu, Nepal
Indo - Nepal Water Relation in the changed context: Possible Cooperation in Sikata, Bhalubang and Naumure Projects in the Rapti river basin.
- Water and Media:
- A Dialogue Program on Water and Media is to be held in Hotel Royal Singi, Kamaladi, Kathmandu on 26th December 2008.
- JVS/NWP Ninth Annual Meeting:
- Mr. Surya N. Upadhyay, Secretary General, Nepal Water Partnership/JVS and Regional Council Member participated the "Third Abu Dhabi Dialogue on Water Cooperation in South Asia" held in Singapore from 22-25 June 2008. Also, Mr.